An intraocular lens (IOL) is an artificial replacement lens that is surgically implanted in the eye to replace the existing clouded lens during cataract surgery. Saland Vision offers different types of IOL implants to replace the natural lens of your eye during the cataract procedure. Each of these implants are used to correct specific vision problems and reduce your dependence on glasses after surgery.
- AcrySof® PanOptix® Trifocal IOL: clinically shown to deliver an exceptional combination of near, intermediate and distance vision while significantly reducing the need for glasses after surgery.
- AcrySof® IQ ReSTOR® IOL: multifocal lens used to restore clearer near and distance vision.
- Tecnis Symfony Extended Depth of Focus IOL: provides a full range of vision, even in dim light.
- Tecnis Multifocal IOL: restores clearer near and distance vision.
- Tecnis Toric Aspheric IOL: corrects astigmatism for clearer distance vision.
We realize that these options might be a bit confusing at first. During a cataract evaluation, your doctor will ask questions about your hobbies and lifestyle so the right lens can be recommended for your unique life. Prior to your appointment, we invite you to click on the links above to learn more about each of these lenses.
To learn more about these different lens options, please contact us today to schedule a cataract evaluation.