Vision and Diagnostic Testing in Dallas
Our eye doctors at Saland Vision provide comprehensive vision testing in order to diagnose eye conditions and eye diseases such as:
- Astigmatism, hyperopia (farsightedness), myopia (nearsightedness) and presbyopia (the need for reading glasses)
- Glaucoma, cataracts and diabetic eye disease
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye), dry eye, blepharitis, allergies and floaters
During eye exams, we use a variety of advanced diagnostic tests to screen our patients. These include:
- Visual acuity and visual field testing
- Retina examination
- Refraction testing
- Wavefront eye measurements
- Slit-lamp exam
These tests provide us with the information needed to create prescriptions for eyeglasses and contact lenses. If more advanced care is required, we have the in-depth knowledge, training and expertise to provide treatments and monitor your condition.
We invite you to schedule an eye exam with us today to find out why so many people trust Saland Vision with their eye care. Call (214) 691-8000 today.